Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm back

Hello my dear followers,
if i still have some. I'm sorry for not posting anything lately. First I had a hard time with all my papers for school and after that I went on vacation to see my boyfriend again after 5 months. So I didnt have time, motivation and chances to post something. I'm really sorry for that but that had to come first. I spend a really nice Vacation in Orange County, Cali and we even went on the Carribean Cruise for one week. But I also got some chances to go shopping while I was there. I hope i can take a pic of all the stuff soon. School already started again but next week I will have some time to breath again and I will do alot more posts. Like all the rest of the Crafting ABC B Posts and I will start the C posts.

Thanks for still being here
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment