Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team CALL

Hello my dear friends,
I am so excited to share that with you. Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is doing a Design Team call. She has a few requirements and I actully think I fulfill them all. At least I hope I do.
So in order to get a chance to be a part of her new DT (August'11 till January'12) you had to do a project with the Colors Brown, Orange, Green and Turquoise.
Here is what i came up with. I actully did two cards But only the First one is my entry for the MPS Design Call....One with my Cricut the other one without. They are both real simple....I'm just now used to make Big Embellished cards. ;)

For my First Card i used the Just Because Cartrtidge. Its not my all time Fav. but I work alot with it. My Base is green cardstock at 6x8inch and my Background paper is made with alcohol Ink (orange and green). I like to do my background with it since i got it...Its cute.
I cut the tree at 7inch on brown cartstock and for the Top Part of the tree I used Green Paper from Basic grey....I added stickels in turquois on the swing and in orange on the tree to make it look like fruits.
I used brown Ribbon on the edge and tied a little bow ;) a cheater bow^^For my sentiment i used a scrap piece of turquois and used the Fiskars Corner Punch LACE for it. The Stamp set is from My Pink Stamper Everyday Life.

Recipe:

Cartridge: Just because cards
Punch: Fiskars Lace Corner Punch
Ribbon: Dark Brown Ribbon
Stamp: MPS Everyday Life
Inkpad:Stamppabilities Teddy Bear




The Base of my card is green Cardstock (6x8inch). That way the card turnes out to be 6x4inch.
I used glossy Paper (3,75x5,75inch) and alcohol Ink for the Background....
(Actully used 2 types of green and orange but you can mostly see the orange^^).
I trops some Alcohol Ink pearl on top....I think it turned out really cute.
The Stamped Image I got from a friend. I love cats so I thought it would fit perfectly.
I hope its not a Problem that I did not use my cricut this time. But we will see. The Stamp is from My Pink Stamper Everyday Life. I didnt had a turquois Copic Marker so I tried to mix blue and Green into Turquois. I hope it still counts. I also did a turquois layer under my Sentiment.


Recipe:

Cartridge: NONE (SORRY)
Ribbon: Dark Brown Ribbon
Stamp: MPS Everyday Life , Cat (from a friend already cut on the White Paper)
Inkpad:Stamppabilities Teddy Bear
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are great! I love the background paper you made with the alcohol ink!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this card I wish you well in the challenge

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love your card very adorable!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used alcohol inks but it looks like they can create some pretty cool patters! GL!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete