Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Card

Hello friends,
today I made a card for another Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma /Creative Time For me.
The cartridge you were supposed to use is Wild Cards or Just Because Cards. I only have Just because Cards so I used that Cartridge. Emma also asked to emboss something on the card.
So here is my Card.


I made a Birthday card, because I opend up a Crafty Fleamarket online and I would love to send my Members Birthday Cards and their special day. Hopefully some other Members will join me for that. So the Birthday Girl will get a cute suprise on her Birthday. ;)


Recipe:

Cartridge: Just Because Cards
Ribbon: light blue bast
Stamp: Sunshine Artz Geburtstag 02
Inkpad: light blue
Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Bubbles
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! The embossing on the icing is such a fun touch! Awesome job, I LOVE it! And thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT CARD MY FRIEND!;) THANK YOU FOR PLAYING ALONG W/US!;)
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card creation...very nice. You did a great job with it. I am now a follower. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw... This is Soo CUTE CUTE CUtE!! 8-) Love this fun, Darling and Yummy Card! Suddenly I feel I need cake! 8-)

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Sure made me smile.

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete