Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Card With Magnolia

Hello my dear followers,
I'm still really busy with my Papers for College...I ONLY have 32 more days....The good part about it. In 32 days I will be already on my way to Garden Grove again. YEAH....
I so can not wait. I miss my hubby alot and its hard. But I'm also really glad to be finally in my fav. country again.

Ok back to todays post^^
My mom asked me to do a Birthday Card for my Grandma. I was also supposed to do a gift card^^ so I made One project for both^^


The base of my card is about 4 x 5,75 inch. I added 2 layers....they are both about 0,25 inch smaller then the layer under it. I also used sandpaper to give the card a distressed look. I teared 2 opposite corners of the orange paper away. The free space on the green paper was now perfect for stamping. I stamped 2 Birthday saying from Sunshine Artz. the Magnolia stamp is called Tilda Holding a Balloon. I used chalk for coloring it. It seems like i can work best with chalk right now. I also used sandpaper and the tear technique on the white base. And distressed it with orange chalk abit. Last step was to add some bling onto the card.

For the inside of the card I used the same Pattern paper as for the outside. I made a little Inside bag and a little tag. ;) I hope you like it as much as I do^^

See you back in a few


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment