Friday, June 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello ladies,
i hope you are having a good day so far.
Today its time for another Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma.
So i made a card for my parents. They are invited to a Birthday party next weekend.

So here it is. Sorry that its a german stamp again but my parents and their friends mostly speak german. I really love how it turned out and my bling from Emma's Challenge are the eyes of my Owl.

I will also enter another challenge with this card. For the "Stamp something" Challenges you needed to use a punch . So i did^^.

Recipe:
Cartridge: Just Because Cards
Ribbon: light green bast
Punch: EK Success Border Punch
Stamp: Sunshine Artz Geburtstag 01
Inkpad: christmastree green
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirl
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! The owl is really cute! I think it is very sweet you used German on your card! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the owl is so sweet! I'm a sucker for owls lol!! Love the embossing! Great card! Thanks for joining our Throwback Thursday challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love owls and I love that you used a German stamp!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Throwback Thursdays!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete