Thursday, June 9, 2011

MPS Color Challenge

Hi ladies,
its me again.
I just saw that MPS is doing a color Challange.


Orange, Turquoise, and Green (any other colors can be added).

So this is what i came uo with.


I got the idea for the shape of my card from MOMO. Basicly i used my Gypsy and welded 2 Shaped tags from Once upon a Princess together.
I know i also think it still looks kind of plain.....If you have any ideas how i can make it look better, just comment and let me know. The tag is also from Once upon a princess and the stamp from Sunshine Artz. The Little butterfly is from the Stamps of life Butterfly2build set.



Recipe:

Cartridge: Once upon a Princess
Ribbon: light green
Stamp:Sunshine Artz "Einfach So", Stamps of Life Butterfly2build
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment