Friday, June 24, 2011

For you card

Hi Ladies,
today i made a card for Emmas Throwback Thursday Challenge.
It was a cricut Less Sketch Challenge. So i will show you the sketch and then what i came up with.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qdsZVUNLIS0/TgMIzlhX08I/AAAAAAAACiQ/ZvA86VNFjaU/s1600/June_23rd_card_sketch.jpg

So here is my card.


The For you Stamp is from Stampin Up and i embossed some flowers...I do not like how i lined up the 4 on the left but oh well....

I also added a rhinestone in the center....Tell me what wou think....

Recipe:
Punch: EK Border Punch
Stamp: Stampin UP "Gestanzte Grüße", Flower stamps

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great job with this weeks challenge!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Creative Times, Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Creative Times Throwback Thursday challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete