Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crafting ABC - General Informations

Hello my dear followers,
I'm sooooooooooo super excited to start this new segment at my blog.
I will post per Month one Letter ( and I'm already sorry i might need to make my first break in September because I will not be at home for a whole month and the Letter of the month has a lot of Projects). In case I have letters with only one or two Projects i might combine them with the next letter. But I'm not 100% sure about that yet. I will also put up a Linky for some Projects, so we can all learn from each other. Not every word will have a big Project following, but i will try my best to do as much as i can with the words. I will do some videos for sure and maybe even giveaways. I mean my next USA trip is in less then 2 months^^.

Come back tomorrow to see the first actual Crafting ABC post.

So i see you back soon. Stay tuned.
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

No comments:

Post a Comment