Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #53

cious
Hey my dear followers.....can you believe that i already did another card?
This Card is for PK.....
  • Create a card based on the layout AND twist provided (Peachy Keen Stamps are not required for this challenge, but if you got 'em, we always love to see what you create with them!)
  • Project must include basic elements from provided sketch & a sponging technique (here is a great tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers if you haven't tried it before.)
  • Link up your creation before June 13th (actual deadline is June 13th @ 2 a.m. Central Time)


So here comes my project. I sponged around my inner circle of my flower with wheat chalk ink. I hope you can see it.





Recipe:

Cartridge: Accent Essential
Ribbon: Bast
Punch:Corner Rounder
Stamp:My Pink Stamper Punny-licious, 1$ Bee Stamp
Inkpad: Martha Stewart Black
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and original card Scrapente! Thanks for joining in with us at PK this week. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch! Your card is so cute! Love your glittery bee and yes I can see your sponging. Good job! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete