Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here Comes The Easter Bunny - Card

My Dear Follower,
yes the easter Bunny will arrive soon. So I made my first Easter Card this year.
And as you can see I'm actully really good right now. I normally make one card a day. Since i had school of early today i might even be able to do 2.



So what i did for that card is a took a light brown as my base. For the grass i used the Martha Stewards Grass punch and punched 4 borders and taped them above each other. I think this looks like a real cool grass area. So i stamped abunch of small egg stamps that i mostly had from the 1$ area at micheals and colored them in.
After cutting them out, i put them into the grass. I also stamped a small easter bunny and did the same with him. My Pink Ribbon is my final touch. And so is the Journal. Last but not least i added some stickels.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ein süßes Kärtchen hast Du gemacht! Vielen Dank für´s mit machen bei Cards und More! Liebe Grüße, Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach toll Deine Karte.

    Danke, für Deine Teilnahme bei Cards und More.

    Liebe Grüße
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist ein niedliches Kärtchen geworden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete