Monday, February 21, 2011

It"s a boy

Hi my dearest Follower,
I know my posts are a little short but that will change soon. I will be on vacation for 4 weeks and after that im all urs again.
I also have to make one more card before i leave so i try to post that.

My babe is so awesome....their was an awesome cartridge sale on Ohmycrafts.com and i ordered 6 cartridges for 106$......i so cant wait to get them. It will be Once upon a princess, old west, sweet Treats, Just because cards, Freshly picked and simply sweet.
Awesome.......I really hope i find some great deals on crafting stuff while im in the US.....My future mother in Law bought me already some things at a garage sale...

Oh and i think i havent shown you my christmas presents yet.

I got 4 new MPS Stamp Sets, a new ruler, a scoring Pal from Martha S., ......and much more.....

So i actully mad a card.....Its a babycard for a friend of mine. I used the New Arrival Cartridge and a baby stamp that i had. The Face of the baby if from Peachy keen. The Princess assortment.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment