Thursday, October 21, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #39

Hey there,
This week the challenge was to make some gift wrapping elements.
I'm packing a christmas package right now. I would like to send it to my boyfriends family (CA) in the next few days. So i made a notecard....(i know its kind of big for a note card but i need to put alot information in it^^)

So i hope u like itRecipe:
Cartridge: Snow Friends
Cuttlebugfolder: Holly Ribbon
Stamps: MPS Family and Friends, Pk-493

I know it kind of looks like my snow-woman has no nose....but she has...its orange....
Now that i see the Pic, it looks kind of boring.....well you see im a total beginner...i saw all the other entries and they look all so much better.... :(
Dont forget my Giveaway....

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing and good luck! Hope to see you in more PKS challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO CUTE!!!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job on your notecard! Such a cute snow-woman.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, THIS IS SO SUPER CUTE!!!! GREAT JOB W/THE PKS CHALLENGE!!!
    PEACHY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete