Monday, July 5, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #5

Welcome back to my Second Challenge Entry today.
So the Challenge this time was it to use New Arrival and great something for a Baby...

So here is what i created.
Recipe:
Cartridge: New Arrival, Gypsy Wanderings
Paper: Scraps, Playful Blue Paper Pad from Marths Stewart
Pen: White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Art and Craft Pens
Stamps: MPS Everyday Occasaion
Ink: Stamology (Onyx)

I hope you like it.....and stay tuned....
Fyi I will do def. a better video once im Home in Germany and when i created my new room.

Willkomen zurück zu meinem Zweiten Challenge Beitrag heute.
Diese Woche war es die Aufgabe etwas mit dem Cartridge New Arrival und etwas für ein Baby....

So hier ist meine Kreation.
Rezept:
Cartridge: New Arrival, Gypsy Wanderings
Papier: Schnipsel, Playful Blue Paper Pad from Marths Stewart
Stifte: White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Art and Craft Pens
Stempel: MPS Everyday Occasaion
Ink: Stamology (Onyx)

Ich hoffe euch gefällt es und zur Infomation: es gibt def. ein neues Video wenn ich wieder daheim in Dtl. bin und endlich in meinem neuen Zimmer bin.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That looks great!!

    Deanne G
    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pp paper you chose for this card. Ties in well. The blk paper makes the white lines and your images stand out. Great creation!
    Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! love the circle base card and the pattern paper what a cute cute baby ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaah! I am SO happy you are playing again!! I think your card came out ABSOLUTELY PERFECT my friend!! You did an AWESOME job! Thanks for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete