Sunday, July 4, 2010

MPS Color Challenge / Cricut me that Challenge #1

Hey there,
welcome back to another Challenge Entry from me. This Time i combined 2 Challenges in ONE Entry. I already had the MPS Challenge in my head when i saw the post from Cricut me that and her challenge was the perfect fit with my MPS idea.
The MPS Challenge: Make something out of ORANGE, BROWN, GREEN and of course PINK.
CMT Challenge: Designe something with Summerfruits

Recipe:
Cartridge: Paisly, Gypsy Wandering
Paper: Scraps
Stamps: MPS Everyday Occasion
Pen: White Gel Pen

I used the MPS Stamp to do those little dots and I'm so in love with that stamp. BUT CLUMBSY ME i lost it by washing it in the sink....damn.... I wanna have it back


Hey Leute,
und schön das ihr bei meinem neuen Challenge Projekt wieder dabei seit. Dieses mal habe ich 2 Challenges mit einer Karte vereiningt. Ich habe im Kopf schon meine MPS challenge designed als ich gestern nun noch eine Neue Challenge bei Cricut me that entdeckt habe. Und das passte Suoer zu meiner MPS challenge.
The MPS Challenge: Designe etwas aus ORANG, BRAUN, GRÜN und natürlich PINK.
CMT Challenge: Designe etwas mit Sommerfrüchten.

Rezept:
Cartridge: Paisly, Gypsy Wandering
Papier: Schnipsel
Stempel: MPS Everyday Occasion
Stifte: White Gel Pen

Für kleinen süßen Punkte habe ich bei MPS Everyday Occasion entdeckt....und Trottle Ente hat es beim Saubermachen versehntlich die Spüle runtergespühlt....:(


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. very cute nice job. became a follower
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a PERFECT job with this challenge! I love your highlighting - you made this card look so stream lined:) Thanks for playing with us over at Cricut Me That.

    ~abbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Sorry you lost your stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a YUMMY! design ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks alot girls,
    and im really sorry that everything looks really plain and basic here atm....its just that i will move in 9 days and i really need to pack....or did already and send stuff home....so i dont have that much stuff left

    ReplyDelete