Monday, June 28, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #4

Hey there
And welcome back to my third and Emmas fourth Throwback Thursday Challenge.
This week we had to do a Scrapbook Page with Doodlecharms. I dont have Doddlecharms. I was looking at micheals. They were on sale there. But i dont have the money atm.
So I used Animal Kingdome and designed a Kitty Cat page for the pics from my trip to LA last April. My BFs (actully his sisters) cat just got 3 Kitten. I didnt print the pics yet but i put some online.

Recipe:
Cartridge: Animal Kingdome; My Community
Pen: Martha Stewart Art and Craft Pens, White Gel Pen
Paper: No special Paper (already on the way to germany i just have my simple cardstock left)


Hey Leute,
und wiedermal Willkommen zu einer Weiteren Throwback Thursday Challenge.
Diese Woche war es Aufgabe eine Scrapbook Seite zu gestalten mit Doodlecharms.
Ok dieses Cartridge habe ich nicht also habe ich Animal Kingdome benutzt und eine süße Katzen Seite gestalten. Als ich letzten April meinen Freund in LA besucht habe, hat die Katze seine Schwester geraden Babies gehabt. Hab die Bilder noch nicht entwickeln lassen aber hab sie online gestellt.

Rezept:
Cartridge: Animal Kingdome; My Community
Stifte: Martha Stewart Art and Craft Pens, White Gel Pen
Papier: Einfaches Cardstock da ich meine Spiezial Papier schon eingepackt habe um es nach Deutschland zu schicken

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those kitties are sOOOOOOO SOOO CUTE!! Your layout came out PERFECT!! Thank you so much for participating in my throwback Thursday Challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete