Monday, May 24, 2010

Thanks Alot Card (German)

So my Gypsy is still not here so i had to do my next card without it.
My mom and my Dad came to visit me for 3 weeks....My mom was doing an internship at the german preschool here and so she wants to have a thank You card.
So here it is.I took red cardstock from matha Stewart 12x6,5 inch and scored it at 6x 6,5 inch.
The first layer is a thin orange copy paper at 5,75x6,25inch.
The second layer is a light yellow paper 5 x 6.25inch. For one of the long sides i used the water punch. I cut Vielen Dank (which is german for Thanks Alot) at 1 1/4 inch with the mickey mouse font cartridge in red. And glued a ribbon on the yellow paper.
I stiched the red card with a white pen and the red letters with black.

I thought it still looks pretty plain so i drew some flowers.
scrapente

No comments:

Post a Comment