Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD 2010 MPS Challenge #4

Use the cartridge you use least.....
Stand and Salute
They have some really cool images that you can use. I just never really had a reason to use it.
But my Boyfriend is in the army so i made a frame for a picutre that i will get from him.
I cut out the MY hero Dog tag from silver metal card stock in 3inch and a grey Soldier 5 1/2inch.
I was making a notecard before so i had those crossed riffles as kind of left overs^^.
Its really easy to make. So just try it if u want.




Scrapente

3 comments:

  1. You are right... we all rushed for this cart, I haven't used it yet. You made a lovely card with it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make a frame out of it! TFS! And thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I forgot I even had this cart! I should have chosen this one as well, I don't think I have used mine once.. I choose fabulous finds for mine.

    ReplyDelete